Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Ive got a problem. I am trying to play with my wheel, pedals etc with the xbox360 emu and is working flawless with all racing games. (i have a direct drive, wheel with buttons, pedals and gear shifter all independent and they all work in racing games with a combination of the 4 in xbox360emu)

The problem comes when I add to the combination of my peripherals, a Xbox One Gamepad (Because I want to play a game like mafia where combines driving with action) So my intention is to play with wheel in the moments of driving and then pass to the pad in the rest, but the problem is that the game only detects the pad when I am combining them dont know why, but if I go to the xbox360emu page, and I press pedals, it shows a normal activity in the controller but nothing in the game.
Any idea about what should I do?

I hope I was able to explain correctly my problem, I am not native english, so sorry about that, hope you got the point.

Thanks in advance.

·
WORLD of JOYSTICKS
45 Posts
Hi guys, Ive got a problem. I am trying to play with my wheel, pedals etc with the xbox360 emu and is working flawless with all racing games. (i have a direct drive, wheel with buttons, pedals and gear shifter all independent and they all work in racing games with a combination of the 4 in xbox360emu)

The problem comes when I add to the combination of my peripherals, a Xbox One Gamepad (Because I want to play a game like mafia where combines driving with action) So my intention is to play with wheel in the moments of driving and then pass to the pad in the rest, but the problem is that the game only detects the pad when I am combining them dont know why, but if I go to the xbox360emu page, and I press pedals, it shows a normal activity in the controller but nothing in the game.
Any idea about what should I do?

I hope I was able to explain correctly my problem, I am not native english, so sorry about that, hope you got the point.

Thanks in advance.
Try WoJ XInput Emulator , is supports multiplayer and mixed mode: 1 DI emulated + 1 XI phisical

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry, I can discuss it in this topic, but you can describe what exactly does not work on the WoJ forum
Is not detecting Xbox One controller, so its a GG from the start.:confused:

Coming Back to X360
How is possible nobody else encounter this problem where you just add to the combination of differents peripherals an Xbox One or an Xbox360 controller and then in the emulator all the peripherals are detected and combined fine and as soon as you enter the game, is like only the Xbox One/360 controller is working and the rest are just like canceled?

But if you alt tab and check in x360emulator app, all the peripherals are working fine in combination, not only the XboxOne/360 controller. I dont get it...

I cant believe there is no solution anywhere to solve this big problem.

Where are the devs in this forum?

Help? Please? I dont care if this is something that has to be implemented and we have to wait X time, but at least answer, I want to know there is nothing to do, before I keep losing lots of hours doing tests for nothing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts