Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. I was wondering if you happen to know how can one downlod the mails from the hotmail account . I can only download it when I drag and drop it. I want to use the rules setup to download from a specific account as in using hotmail account and then implimenting the rules on it. Can anyone help me out here thanks.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Tools Menu > E-mail Accounts > Add a new e-mail account > Click Next > HTTP > Click Next > HTTP Mail Service Provider = Hotmail > Fill in login details > Click Next > Click Finish.

That should do it.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Is there anyway to use a mail program like outlook or thunderbird to download e-mail from a web server that ISN"T pop3?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Outlook and I believe Outlook Express supports MS Exchange Server, POP3, IMAP, and HTTPMail (Hotmail/MSN). So, yeah... :p

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They support them yes but they dont actually downlod the mail unless u highlight them and then drag and drop them in your personal folder. I want it to act like hotmail. It downloads the mail on to your local machine and as soon as it arrives in your inbox it impiments the rules on the them. I hope I was more precise in asking my question this time..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts