Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this is the wrong forum to be discussing this in, however I am very frustrated and I have had great success with these forums before. (I love you guys!)

anyway my question is this:

If you know the formula for a specific event to happen in a game (say drop rate of souls in Aria of Sorrow) Is there a way to isolate the variables and alter them?

I've used Cheat engine 5.5 and i have had zero luck in Isolating the variables.

Here's the formula

{100[(Specific Monster soul Drop Rate in Decimal Form)*12]} /[4096-(LCK/2)]

Ihe only variable i have been able to find is Luck which doesn't do much because there is a cap in the game for how high your luck can go that not even cheat engine can exceed.

I don't have much time to play games and i would like to get the most out of this one and my programming skills are minimal...

I am using no$gba...(Maybe this thread belongs there) and any response or suggestions would be greatly appreciated (I would even resort to cheat codes so long as they are not the 100% souls codes cause that kills all the fun in finding the souls)

thanks guys

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I apologize for being a noob...

what is OD?

And another thing, I am sorry for putting this in the wrong place. Where do I belong? Can you put me in my place?

anyway humor aside! some direction would be nice.

Again I am sorry and i really do appreciate you help Immensely!

Confound these internet browsers and their back buttons! I wrote a reply already and wanted to edit it and lost the whole thing! *Curses* Argh!

OK whew! now then.

I am truly sorry if i put this in the wrong section. honestly what always worries me the most about forums is getting scolded by admin about where I write. So please correct me when I am wrong.

I am also sorry for being a noob..but i have to ask cause i don't know...

What is OD?

I truly do appreciate you a lot...I've learned more from this forum than from trying to teach myself using Google or (as a last resort) Computer books. (Who reads books?)

So if you could please guide and direct me and i will be more than willing to submit...umm i mean, bend to your will...um i mean... uh.. Help would be nice! Thanks again guys, you truly are great!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts