Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I'm new to the forums , actually I've been around since 2003 bu I never actually registered :emb:

First of all , I would like to thank the Pcsx2 team , and congratulate them on the new release :bow:

So on to my question.

I downloaded the second release of 0.7 , the bug fix one.
It contains the new Gsdx9 0.5 plugin wich actually palys some movies and some other stuff.
I tested Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance , MK Deception , WWE Raw VS Smackdown on it , and everything stops after a long loading screen.
MK Deceptions keeps on going , you can mess around with profile loading and saving on the memcards , but when it comes to a BIG loading screen it reaches the end (i mean it loads to a 100%) and it stops there.
Same happens with WWE RawVSSmackdown.
On MK DA , everyone knows it starts with the dragon logo and the LOADING sign under it.
Again a loading problem...
Any suggestions?Ideas?

I was able to do(to achieve perfect graffic without gliches n stuff) only with the Gsdx9 plugin. I think it cant be done with the Gsoft plugin 0.8 , cause on it Deception for example shows the loading sign , a black screen shows , the a game spy sign tries to appear but it can't(it's a movie)

I'm using a USA v.01.60 Bios( im not sure what's it name scph39001 or scph3004R)...should i be using the 30002R...cause i wasnt able to find it anywhere... :(

CDVDBin driver 0.67 is my cd plugin...

Don't know what else to say...PC : 1.8Ghz , 512DDR , GeForce 4Ti 128MB

Keep on the great work PCSX2 team :thumb:

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Hellraiser said:
Hi , I'm new to the forums , actually I've been around since 2003 bu I never actually registered :emb:
lol I've been here since 2003 too, and I could register because I didn't have an e-mail account that wasn't aol, yahoo, or hotmail and I didn't know why it kept saying my email adress was baned.

So on to my question.

I downloaded the second release of 0.7 , the bug fix one.
It contains the new Gsdx9 0.5 plugin wich actually palys some movies and some other stuff.
I tested Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance , MK Deception , WWE Raw VS Smackdown on it , and everything stops after a long loading screen.
MK Deceptions keeps on going , you can mess around with profile loading and saving on the memcards , but when it comes to a BIG loading screen it reaches the end (i mean it loads to a 100%) and it stops there.
Same happens with WWE RawVSSmackdown.
On MK DA , everyone knows it starts with the dragon logo and the LOADING sign under it.
Again a loading problem...
Any suggestions?Ideas?

I was able to do(to achieve perfect graffic without gliches n stuff) only with the Gsdx9 plugin. I think it cant be done with the Gsoft plugin 0.8 , cause on it Deception for example shows the loading sign , a black screen shows , the a game spy sign tries to appear but it can't(it's a movie)

I'm using a USA v.01.60 Bios( im not sure what's it name scph39001 or scph3004R)...should i be using the 30002R...cause i wasnt able to find it anywhere... :(

CDVDBin driver 0.67 is my cd plugin...

Don't know what else to say...PC : 1.8Ghz , 512DDR , GeForce 4Ti 128MB

Keep on the great work PCSX2 team :thumb:

Thanks,
Post some screen shots in the new section please :)

I

·
0 Posts
These are great shots, but please post them in the right place in the future. There is a sticky 0.7 Screenshot-Thread.

Edit: Oh sry, i see you already did

1 - 4 of 4 Posts