Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that an emulator that is discontinued, (or atleast assumed from me to be since nothing has been said/updated from the man himself since 01/23/08 on his site), is STILL the best choice from the other emulations? I mean, it can still outperform DeSmuME and IDeaS in performance, is stable, reliable, and is even better with NO$Zoomer.

It's been almost 2 years since this emulator has been updated, why is it that none of the other projects have YET to surpass this emulator? They've been updating their emus quite a bit in the past 2 years, DeSmuME is CLOSE to surpassing No$GBA, IDeaS is still lost in some fog back somewhere, but should it really take THIS long for them to come close to No$GBA?

A shame that our main man went M-I-A, his emu had so much potential, hell like I said it's still the best pick as of right now for most games. If he were still here this emu would probably be what VBA is for the GBA emulators, nearly PERFECT.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
because your computer is .............

fill in the blanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+, which is OC to 3.2 ghz. I reaaaalllllly doubt it's my computer unless my hard drive by some miracle has an effect, (which is a joke obviously).

No really, I can run Pcsx2 pretty fine on some games, I doubt I should have problems with the handheld emulators unless their complex coding tops Pcsx2 somehow.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
nogba cheats
it uses frameskipping when set to auto/realtime.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Stop giving out those kinds of links, it seems to be illegal here.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Do not reply to this bot's post. I already reported one of his post a few hours ago, so just let the mods/admin handle it.
Hm? He's a bot? I didn't know...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.