Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I download the revisions 1820 and 2245 of DeSmuME? Because I've heard that these versions had the SoftRasterizer working fast. Bye.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I extracted all the files in the .7z, and the files aren't get open! Should I compile them or these are compiled? Bye.
Edit: Here is the message:

It even happens with the "_dev_" version. Bye.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, Slash. The emulator is very good (but sometimes is slow in old computers, like mine).
Pd: I like your job in development of the emulator.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First, it's shash not slach.
Second, it's been a while (almost 1.5 years, iirc) since I did any work on Desmume, and I'm not going back. I'm basically only moderating the forums and b*tching around :p
But I've wrote your nick well... Anyways, you did a good job in the emulator.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
First, it's shash not slash.
Second, it's been a while (almost 1.5 years, iirc) since I did any work on Desmume, and I'm not going back. I'm basically only moderating the forums and b*tching around :p
You left out "provide valuable technical info and insight now and then" ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
For those of us that lack basic understanding of pretty much everything the DS does (we only know it plays games) it's certainly very interesting most of the time.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes, I've had installed winPcap, but when I compiled the emulator, when I open my games, they hang!
Anyways, I'll be waiting to the version 0.9.3 of this cool emulator. Bye.
Pd: I've questioned about downloading version 1820, where the SoftRasterizer was working at good speed, but I don't matter. Bye.

·
desmume coder
490 Posts
I really wish I knew why you guys still jabbered about this winpcap stuff. There were about 10 svn revisions where winpcap was necessary and now everyone's released svn builds comes with jacked up winpcap dlls which dont work on vista. Quit distributing winpcap files. It isnt necessary anymore. If you disagree with me, message me and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've tried that, but nope, the version still crashes. Anyways, as I said, I'll wait the release of DeSmuME 0.9.3. Bye.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi guys, can someone answer me a couple of questions of these revisions?

1. is there a place to see and discuss these revisions, kinda like the code-google pages for pcsx2, if you are familiar with it
2. whats the difference between the sse2 version and the normal version? which one should i use considering my cpu supports sse2 (intel 8400)

·
desmume coder
490 Posts
2. whats the difference between the sse2 version and the normal version? which one should i use considering my cpu supports sse2 (intel 8400)
The SSE2 version breaks on cpus that support SSE2. Don't use it!

Wait, no, the opposite of that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.