Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does everytime i trie to run the bios in the file menu, the emulator closes itself out? is this the reason why i keep getting a black screen? sorry, im retarded:cry:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
have you setup and configured the emulator correctly? read the windows setup guide that is at the top of this sub-section and make sure you have not overlooked anything.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im pretty sure its set up right. i followed the guide for it. i just cant get it to work

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
can you post your system specs?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got vista home premium
processor:intel pentium dual-core processor T3200 1 MB L2 cache, 2ghz, 667 mhz fsb

Memory: 4 gb ddr2

video:mobile intel graphics media accelerator 4500 mhd

110 free gb

is this all you need?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
i got vista home premium
processor:intel pentium dual-core processor T3200 1 MB L2 cache, 2ghz, 667 mhz fsb

Memory: 4 gb ddr2

video:mobile intel graphics media accelerator 4500 mhd

110 free gb

is this all you need?
do you have DEP disabled and are you running the emulator as an administrator?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
video: petes open gl driver 1.77
sound: eternal spu plugin 1.41
cdrom:epsxe cdr aspi core 1.7.0

now the bios will run but it still closes itself out when i run them
and i still get black screen when i run an iso

yes im running as an admin but now i, once again, cant run the bios, now it says that there was an error "error loading WNASPI32.DLL" and sorry but i have no idea where to find the DEP

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, sorry bout not reading through that, but now im really confused. now, after doing what it said, the bios runs, but i get ALOT of errors,scsi command errer=1117 handle=000000f4 and one gettrackinfo error (4), then my computer locked up and i had to do a manual restart, then i did it again and got the same errors but the emulator started up. I dont get it I still get the blank screen on the iso, even after reading through the troublshoot does this mean ill have to patch the iso?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts