Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope one of you US residents might be able to help me out with this.

I want to have some cds shipped from the US (from LA) to the Netherlands. The person is willing to send them but I have to pay for shipping and I also need to figure out in what way I want to have them shipped.

Even the smallest package turned out to cost more than $40 with UPS. I was quite surprised with amounts of money like that because of my own Ebay experience. I've had stuff send from the US and from Singapore for about 20 dollars before, while those were multiple packages. oO

Kirby already gave me the sites of UPS, DHL and Fedex, but all of them had either complicated calculators with which I couldn't get any result below $40.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this and knows of a way to lower the costs a bit.

Any advice will be more than welcome :)
greetz,
Cid H.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks again Kirby, this link helped me more than the others you gave me, and I don't think I will be at much risk when I have a priority package shipped :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.