Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to this program, and have a question to ask. I'm using version 2.6A and would like to know how I'm supposed to save game progress, especially for Animal Crossing: Wild World. I used the normal method(going up to the attic and laying on my bed to save), it told me it saved, but, when I went to play it earlier today, my progress was NOT saved like it said and I had to start over. Is there a way I can fix this so I can save my game and pick it up later without having to start all over again? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure I have it set to Auto already, but, I don't know how to load it. Perhaps if I list the savetypes, you(or anyone else)can help me figure out which is the right one to use? These are what I have under NDS-Cartridge Backup Media: None, Auto(currently selected), EEPROM 0.5Kbytes, EEPROM 8Kbytes, EEPROM 64Kbytes, FLASH 256Kbytes ST, FLASH 256Kbytes Sanyo, FLASH 512Kbytes, FRAM 32Kbytes, (General 0.5Kbytes), (General 8K..64Kbytes), and (General 256K..512Kbytes). Thanks again for any help.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it seems to have saved my games for Transformers 2: ROTF Autobots and Decepticons, but, not for Animal Crossing. Maybe AC is not a recommended game to play on it? Also, I don't quite have that file name in the no$gba folder, I have no$gba.inp instead. Is that the same file? Thanks again and sorry for all the questions.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still doesn't seem to be helping with Animal Crossing, so, I guess I'm out of luck with that game at least. I do have(hopefully)one last question. Can I use Action Replay or Codebreaker codes with this emulator? As always, thanks for any help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.