Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I was looking in you compatibility list and there’s quite games that say playable in green, that means that the full game is playable or only the demo? And also in the version said 0.9 that’s the pcsx2 version?, because I only found version 0.8.1 in your webpage. Thank you and all the team for your great work and effort!!! Keep the good work!!.

Thanks

Alejo

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
alejobar said:
Hi:
I was looking in you compatibility list and there’s quite games that say playable in green, that means that the full game is playable or only the demo? And also in the version said 0.9 that’s the pcsx2 version?, because I only found version 0.8.1 in your webpage. Thank you and all the team for your great work and effort!!! Keep the good work!!.
For starters, playable means it runs fully (not necessarily full speed though;)). We only post full versions of games on that page, although demos are tested, their statuses don't get added to it. As for the version 0.9, that is the currently unreleased beta that is currently being worked on at the moment.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.