Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
For the Playground version, I presume discussions pertained to it are supposed to be adressed in the dev forum (where approrpiate, after all), since the people behind it and everything else pcsx2 are hanging there.

Playground still qualifies as 'work in heavy development', the same way the regular betas do, so I presume there was no chance concerning that policy, other than mention that advanced support directly from the devs/feedback/development-specific discussion are located on a more proper and easier to maintain location.

It could be nice to have it either confirmed or infirmed, so as for any possible ambiguity about the current status of the old policy about betas be lifted.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the update. It'd be nice to know, because if discussion IS allowed, then I might be able to provide precompiled binaries for it, much like I do for Dolphin[Not that I couldn't already do it off-site, but links to beta builds of PCSX2 are currently forbidden here I believe].

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Ok, we removed the "no beta/svn support" rule, also removed the "PCSX2 forum entry" link and left it as a normal forum instead and moved the rules to a sticky in the PCSX2 section. We also added a PCSX2 Playground - Emuforums.com subforum to the PCSX2 forum and promoted cotton and rama to "emu author" as starters of the PCSX2 playground team and well they deserved the recognition long ago. :p

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Gaahh....too much change coming about in so little time! I can't keep up :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts