Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi @ all its me again.
im wondering about my controller. If my controller works in the start menu of final fantasy x is it then also possible to use it in a game ? i know that pcsx2 isn´t finish yet and i also know than nobody knows how it´ll be working when finished but i want to know if someone who tested it can tell me if a controller is useable in games not only in the start menu;)

sorry for my englisch :) and thx for answering cu

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I dont quite understand your question...are you asking if your gamepad will work with PCSX2 when it starts playing games? If your gamepad works in any game or in the bios,there is no reason why it shouldnt work with a game that reaches ingame :p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
yeah, not realy logical question...
anyway, I have a Dualshock connected to PC by an PSX to PC USB adapter, it works... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a problem with my controler..i think....If i start the BIOS at the end of it is writen:
PLEASE SELECT A LANGUAGE

press X

and when i press X nothing happens.
But i configurated my controller.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I think that you are using EU bios... it had such problem, and I don't know if it's fixed (in oficial release...) try *caugh* bios from your japanese version of PS2 *cough* ;)

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Z_E_R_O said:
What wrong word did i say?
because you are expecting things to work, when it says in the rules nothing works. You will be lucky if you get a few screens, that doesnt mean you WILL get anything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know nothig is working now on pcsx2.But with the eu BIOS i can see some sceenes of FFX and with the Jap BIOS i cant!

Thats what i want to say.Not that FFX is working correctly!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts