Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have two question about bio's and iso's, its NOT about where to get them so dont worry =)
1)why is asking for bios forbitten? its forbittened in EVERY emulating site i know, so...why is that?
2)iso works on the emulator, would it work on a normal ps2 if you burn it on a DVD rom?

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
tea123456 said:
i have two question about bio's and iso's, its NOT about where to get them so dont worry =)
1)why is asking for bios forbitten? its forbittened in EVERY emulating site i know, so...why is that?
2)iso works on the emulator, would it work on a normal ps2 if you burn it on a DVD rom?
Quite simply, the development team owns the emulator code ONLY. The BIOS used to run it is owned and copyrighted by Sony. Therefore, giving it away is the equivalent to software piracy.;)
Secondly, your other question smells heavily of warez, so all I'm going to tell you is copied games DO NOT work on a real PS2. Think of what you post before you submit, because you're beginning to step into troubled waters.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.