Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P4 3.0GHz SSE2 PC. I also have Final Fantasy X-2 and would like to play it on my PC. However I have followed the PCSX2 tutorials in getting it running but still haven't managed to run FFX-2. Is there any more guides about getting this game to run? Do I need a PPF patch of some sort?

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Firstly as the rules state,you CANNOT play ps2 games on your pc yet.
As far as i know,not all versions of FFX-2 work with PCSX2 and youll need some game saves.But even with all that,the best you'll get will be a menu screen at super slow speeds

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But how about all those news about FFX and FFX-2 working with PCSX2, etc.

How did the developers get to run the game? And why is it listed in the compatibility page as 90% compatible, etc.~?

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Running the game is way different than actually playing it.You can run both FFX and FFX-2 but noone can play a game at 2-3 FPS.Also the compatibility page is referring to 0.9 beta as stated at the exact right of each game

·
Registered
1 Posts
bositman said:
Running the game is way different than actually playing it.You can run both FFX and FFX-2 but noone can play a game at 2-3 FPS.Also the compatibility page is referring to 0.9 beta as stated at the exact right of each game
is that mean that you already can launch FF X on pcsx2 0.9 whithout problems ?

·
Registered
523 Posts
<troll mode on>
Screw FFX, gimme Xenosaga!!! kthxbye
<troll mode off>

No seriously, why cant people read a bit BEFORE posting? *sigh*

Edit: Hey is there a record for frequent visitors who DONT post often? I've been around 4 years and only made 93 posts! woohoo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.