1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
WOOOOHA. thats some beafy graphics engine. I don't think there are any games that would even need that kinda power out yet.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very true! but you can defo whack everything right up on the most demanding games, just imagine 4x7800GTX *drools*

imagine posting 3dmark results for it on futuremark ;p

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
No one… for only 20 (more or less) will be produced. Cost will be far too much to be practical. Performance will be restricted because of that Intel CPU. Support will be absent (why spend valuable man-hours for 20 boxes?) and availability will be nonexistent. :(

This is more of a collectors item then anything else.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hushypushy said:
who will be the first to try PCSX2 on that rig? :p
haha, what a waste that would be, the quad sli defo wouldnt come into play, PCSX2 isnt vidcard dependant enough :cry: youd probably get like 2fps boost

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
well at least they proved something, they can run HL2 at 2560x1600 with 32xAA and 16xAF nice and smooth.. :rolleyes:

haha, what a waste that would be, the quad sli defo wouldnt come into play, PCSX2 isnt vidcard dependant enough youd probably get like 2fps boost
i was just joking you know, i've noticed that's the #1 n00b response to ANY new hardware that has come out in the past couple of years..."has it been tried with PCSX2??? i'll buy it if so!! i cant wait to spend several hundred dollars to get 5 more fps in PCSX2 when i could just buy a PS2 for $100".....yeah i hate those people

·
カラム
365 Posts
Hah, this beats ATi by a long shot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.