Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bad at explianing things, so Im going to provide a few pictures before talking.

(Ignore datestamp).

Game im trying to run is FF12. Whats wrong is that its really laggy when I try to play it. I want to know why. I use the plug in MegaPad(newest beta)

Also, I hate a ps3 controller, is there a option to using it instead of MegaPad?

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Computer specs, please.

If you have a DX10 capable video card, you should use GSDX10.

"Megapad" is a plugin. The PS3 gamepad is just a physical controller. They have nothing to do with one another in the sense you have mentioned. Personally, I use Lilypad as my controller plugin.

If you want to use your PS3 controller on your PC then go here and follow the installation instructions carefully.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Computer specs, please.

"Megapad" is a plugin. The PS3 gamepad is just a physical controller. They have nothing to do with one another in the sense you have mentioned. Personally, I use Lilypad as my controller plugin.

If you want to use your PS3 controller on your PC then go here and follow the installation instructions carefully.
I don't know the specs, but it worked fine til I needed to add the plugin. After it started skipping alot.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Computer specs, please.

Looked up how to find specs.

· Registered
1,627 Posts
my biggest guess is its your cpu... i ran it full speed and beyond (great for speeding past dungeon after dungeon) but my cpu was an intel core 2 duo e8400 overclocked at 3.6 ghz and i can tell you it was a touch laggy when i ran the cpu at stock speed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.