Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am German, and apologize for my bad english.
I have detected that pushing the tablature key inGame, the FPS increases from 20fps to 40fps and more. But wehn you release the tabulator key, fall the FPS back to the normal 20fps. Is this normal ? so i can play Mario Kart DD with 40FPS when i push the tab key, and without it with max 20 FPS.

I hope this is helpfull

·
Registered
69 Posts
what is Tabulator Key?

·
Registered
69 Posts
ha ok thx I will try it,my english is bad too :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
will try too. since i installed crossfire in my pc dolphin (playing melee) has been very slow. and i'm too lazy to turn crossfire off...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Have tested with Mario Kard DD and when you push the tabulator it run faster strange......thx for the info Vertax

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that this information should be tell to the developers. Can someone do this pls, because my english is not so good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. Really speed improvement with the Tab key! My Nvidia gtx280 ran Mario Kart at 25 fps and I tought about some driver error... And now, with the tab key, it runs at 65 fps!!
Is it a kind of known bug?

·
Registered
23 Posts
please specify which revision you were using and which plugins where active/what options were enabled.
without information nobody can do anything.

·
Registered
379 Posts
this is known stuff,
Pressing "tab" key disable the throttle just like disabling other audio do.

so pressing it can actually speed up the game if it's running at "full speed" or if it's thinking that it is (Idleskip bug)

·
Registered
2 Posts
please specify which revision you were using and which plugins where active/what options were enabled.
without information nobody can do anything.
Yes, sorry. So, the revisions I'm sure they are involved are 1122 - 1546 - 1555 - 1590 - 1697 - 1713 - 1813 - 1856 (each of them in 64 bit version)
Plugins:
OpenGL, DSP-HLE, KB/x360pad and Wiimote.
Settings enabled: Dual Core, Idle Skipping, HLE the Bios all the time, Dynamic recompilation, Lock threads to cores and Optimize Quantizers.
My pc's spec: dual core 3ghz, GTX280, 4gb ram, Vista64.

I'll try without Idle Skipping enabled, I think...

Edit: It was idle skipping bug: disabling it works faster!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts