Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the last time i´ve seen several fights between comunities/users and other people around the scene which made me think a bit about myself too.. it´s the first time i apologize for something but as a person i know and recognize my mistakes and also when i go overboard for just a simple miss-understanding..

my apology goes to Cottonvibes... in the past we had some nice posts here and there and we could comunicate without problems.. he went and added me to his friends list which i accepted with pleasure.. last time i´ve been a bit irritated because of many reasons, personal problems, life, work and other things that drove me to easy miss-understand posts or peoples opinion.. because of that i started to have the feeling like Exophase and him were trying to hijack or destroy every thread i started and therefore i got pissed and not to mention how bad i probably miss-understood there posts.

Because of that i want to apologize for the words i wrote on that thread... since that day i removed him from my friends list and acted like a retarded actually and thats something really bad... i overreacted for no reason and since that day we have kept ignoring each other. i hope this thread get removed and with it the problem itself too.

with that i don´t want to start another discussion again but seek peace between members and i thought someone should "throw the first stone" as we said in my country. we all love Emulation and thats what unify us even if we have different point of views and not only the mentioned problem should be solved but all the problems and dramas that are going around different comunities atm.

Cottonvibes doesn´t have to accept my apologize if he don´t want to but i think i had to apologize at least for the bad words/things i wrote on that thread.

i hope this message reach all those people having problems atm and hopefully all the drama in this scene will have an end soon. because each of us is part of this cominity and we should try to bring peace to it.

Regards
@ruantec

UPDATE:
i made a big mistake lol this thread should be titled "Public Apology"... just hope people don´t mind my bad english :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
It takes an awfully big person to admit when they are wrong. I know many people who would never do such a thing.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
apologies are worthless.

if you are sorry, show it with actions not words :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I'm a realist, not a pessimist.

Words are not actions, they are a method of self comfort for the person who is in the wrong.

Besides, i doubt cottonvibes ever took anything to heart anyway :p.

·
Registered
281 Posts

Words are not actions, they are a method of self comfort for the person who is in the wrong.

I disagree, but rather than get any further to the semantical argument that this has become i'll just say this "realist are pessimist." :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
inviting us all around for a barbecue and some booze is the greatest way to say sorry :)

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
mmm it seems like this has gone a bit too far again... probably more than i expected... anyways when i started this thread my only goal is to do what i learned from my parents when i was a child and that´s to apologize when i offend others or harm others with my temper or words. it´s that wrong??? i don´t think so.......

apologies are worthless.

if you are sorry, show it with actions not words :p
actions??? mmmm let me think... why do you think i opened a public thread instead of a PM??? :p

well i have to admit that i still don´t think that i was wrong(with my views about his point there)... i just miss-understood his post and overreacted which is what i think is wrong and therefore my apology because i have no reason to offend him or someone else.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
dont worry about it ruantec, we have all done things like this before.

@squall what would you have ruantec do, instead of apologizing?

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks zidine00!

in my case i don´t see an apology as a weakness because its not... we all are humans as as such we all make mistakes in fact apologize for something is a sign that someone has the necessary guts to recognize what he/she have done and in my case i recognize that i offended Cottonvibes without reason just because i was a bit out of me and my agressive temper played crazy at that time lol. there are people that see that as a weakness tho. people like my own bro :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.