1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !

This is what I'm going to put on the PsxTulz homepage on the 24th October:

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO PSXTULZ !!!
It's been one year since release 0.01...
Well... I'm not going to develop PsxTulz for a while now (real life and stuff like that...), so I thought I might as well give you the current build of PsxTulz. I called it version 0.03b, and not 0.04, because I didn't have time to change the fullscreen mode. Have a look at the download page, enjoy it, and feel free to post some comments on the message board. (I will continue to read it)
Unless a serious bug is discovered in this version, I'm taking a 1-year break... No updates of these pages will happen before the 24th October 2002. Please read the messages on the message board if you need help...

Major changes:
- lower CPU usage, smoother playback
- better XA, STR and PSM support
- automatic IDE/SCSI detection
- better wnaspi support, Win2K supported now (I hope ^_^)
- ADX and AFS Audio file support :)
- more toolbar icons functioning, Playlist
- CD / CD Image Extract sectors (still buggy) "

Only a few days left before I'll put the zip file on the net...

(BTW, the image for PsxTulz on the movie players page of ngemu is not from PsxTulz :))

B

·
0 Posts
Hmm, that becomes difficult now :lol: ... should we post news before they appear ? :eek: (hey, that would really be called quick news then !)

Congrats on all the progress, have been looking forward to a new release all the time ... gotta love the movie player :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehehehe :)

Yep... I wasn't sure if I would post it here before the 24th, but then I thought that the people & users of Ngemu should be the first to know... so I decided to post it anyway...
No need to post it on the main page... the 24th will be enough... there's nothing to see/download yet anyway... (and you never know if I have some last-minute technical problems with my ISP or so...)

>Congrats on all the progress, have been looking forward to a new
release all the time ... gotta love the movie player

Thanks... I didn't post the full changes list, because it's... big ^_^

B

·
0 Posts
Always nice to know stuff before it happens ! :) And hey, looking for a host by now ? :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, thanks...

Since I'm paying for my internet access, and there's 50mb included in the offer, I want to use that space... ^_^

The day they tell me that the access fee would be cheaper if I don't have the 50mb, or the day I have more than 50mb to put on the net (currently: 1mb), I'll search for a host :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts