Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying out quite a few emulators, I finally found PSXeven. I tried to play Chrono Cross, but the controls do not work correctly.

The "START" and "SELECT" controls are the ones not functioning.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
did u use the embedded control pad plug-in? you could try other plugins to work with, N-rage would be my choice

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
ill suggest one too, my favorite pad plugin is Harakiri's.

what are you trying to bind select and start too, anyway? are you using a keyboard or controller?

·
Registered
30 Posts
yes, forgive any ignorant posts from me, new guy here, (hushypushy remember I'm new and I already learned that language is not an issue when it comes to games), when I try to configure my controller nothing happens, just the screens with the buttons, but when I press it to configure on my controller it doesn't work. maybe a plugin issue right? i have a logitech controller.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Same Problem

I have the same problem crono cross loads up and plays the intro fine

i d/l all the plugins on this site for the pad and my pad works fine

it lets me configure the pad on the plugin confiq fine so it does detect my pad but when i load the game up the pad does not work

also i tried to bind the keyboard enter and shift as start and select and they dont seem to register to ..

*Edit*
also i forgot to mention i am using a replica PSX plug and play pad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.