Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's an idea :idea:

well, i really gave you guys quite some slacks; this has been a problem for quite some time now. i know everyone's busy with ngemu and all (aham, real life) But someone should really spare a day or so to go thru the whole psxemu.com (at least schedule a day in the future to do that...)

today I wanted to do another GPU plugin shootout for myself, so i headed to one of your plugin pages. pete's 1.50? lewpy's 1.33 !?
you get the idea.

another example. for the recently updated PCSX, you even listed the OLD official website, while you are the very domain hosting the new one :rolleyes:

i dont mean to criticize. just wanted to inform/remind you guys how bad the suituation is.

B

·
0 Posts
today I wanted to do another GPU plugin shootout for myself, so i headed to one of your plugin pages. pete's 1.50? lewpy's 1.33 !? you get the idea.
Well, that mostly comes from NGEmu using a different format to save the plugins than NGEmu ... maybe you know that feeling coming up when you updated a page (NGEmu) and have to do the same thing again for another one (PSXEmu). It's just a lack of interrest to do the same thing twice.

another example. for the recently updated PCSX, you even listed the OLD official website, while you are the very domain hosting the new one
Same trick here, as the PCSX section of PSXEmu is a bit small a completly new has been created for NGEmu - so the interrest to update that old one from PSXEmu isn't really there.

But someone should really spare a day or so to go thru the whole psxemu.com
Easier said than being done - keep in mind that most members are on vacation or somewhere else ATM, so there simply is no one who could 'spare' a day - any volunteers ? :D

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah, i remember trying to find that too...

i'm pretty sure June was quite eventful :p

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe. this happens all the time; when your staff are working for you they're always busy, and once you fire them they have lots of free time :rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
takwu: please read my post here My Post About PSXEmu. This might help you understand why some things have been set aside and not updated. I agree PSXEmu needs some maintainence, Somethings should be updated .. like the plugins page ... and some can wait until NGEmu .. like a few of the emulator pages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts