Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, pls.help! I had Epsxe (latest version) and had played Star Ocean 2. I hear that Epsxe supports this game and there are no problems running this game, however, in my case, Epsxe displays a message SPEC opcode error or something when I loaded my save to continue in disc 2. What must i do to solve this error? I owned a TEAC 50x v.1.0a. thnx in advance.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
First off this is in the wrong sections, someone plz move it. Try runing it from ISO for one thing. Its been a long time since I did it but you should use 1.5.2 for best results with that game.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE:Valcrist

Oops, sorry about that. This is my first time to join this forum and i dunno where is the right page to post. Anyway, thnx, 1'l try Epsxe v.1.5.2 right now, unfortunately, i don't have the recommended system requirements. This sucks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Star Ocean 2 Disk 2 still won't work

I've tried the configurations, I tried many plugins and it still won't work. I keep on getting this SPEC opcode error. Please, I need more help...

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Please, do not double post. Use the edit button located in the lower right corner of your posts to add info to a previous one when needed.

Try using peops gpu plugin and xeven's or sapu's cd-r plugins. If possible, try even making an ISO.

Hey Reich, kick this to epsxe discussion ;) .

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Moved.
Failing I-Chan's suggestion, attach a save state or memcard here for somone to try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts