Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,284 Posts
Since PS3 has a feature to transfer save from a PSP you could use that.
If you want I can convert that card from .mcr to the format PSP uses.
After that you can simply plug PSP to PS3, browse for a save and transfer it to PS3. Instructions can be found here.

Btw: Are you planning to play Chrono Cross on the PS3 too or just on the PSP?
If you are planning to play it on the PSP only then you could just use a built-in PSX emulator to play the game, if you have a custom firmware off course.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.
As you may have seen it, i'm french, so i apologize in advance if some of my sentences happened not to be understandable.

First, i'm sorry for using someone's topic like that, but i think it's better than just fullfill the thread with two same topics.

So this is it. I got ePSXe saves, and i wanted to transfer them on my PS3, in order to play Final Fantasy VII (i own a legit copy of it, was pretty hard to find...) on it. I've tried various stuff to convert my files in the "PSV" format of PS3's PSX saves, such as CWCheat or psv exporter, dexdrive... but it just won't work. Can some one help me please ?

up ?

Up ?

·
Premium Member
5,284 Posts
Do you own a PSP? If yes then I could convert the save to the PSP format and you could use the quoted method to transfer it to the PS3:
Since PS3 has a feature to transfer save from a PSP you could use that.
If you want I can convert that card from .mcr to the format PSP uses.
After that you can simply plug PSP to PS3, browse for a save and transfer it to PS3. Instructions can be found here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No, unfortunately, i don't own a PSP, cause if i did, i would have as you said it tried to convert the saves first to PSP format & then transferred it to the consol, but i was looking for a real way to convert files, in order to just put them on a Flash D and then just copy it ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey im having the same issue as the other poster and would like to request if possible, that this save file be converted to the PSP save format as well
thx
hey Guys I have the same issue as the above, but instead of asking you to convert it for me can someone direct me to where I learn how to convert it myself?

I have mcr's that I want to convert into the psp memory format or the psv files that the PS3 uses. I don't own a PSP, and I have the newer (non-backwards compatible PS3) so I am trying to figure out how to convert my mcr memory cards to use with the FF7 I downloaded from the PS store.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im sure you don't want to just sit around and convert files for people ShendoXT, but I don't have a psp, so I figured I might as well ask for a favor :p.

I only have a PS3, and I have been playing the PS1 Tales of Destiny lately. In the JP version there is a glitch so you can get a hidden character in your party (lilith), but in the American version they took out the glitch so you can only do it with a gameshark, so I figured i could download a save from gamefaqs where someone enabled her so I could see what she is like, but they are all .gme

Long story short, if you have a chance could you convert this save to a ps3 format .psv save?
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/tales_of_destiny_lilith.gme

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.