Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find tutorials on how to program for psx? Why psx? Because I want to make a programming site where people can learn to program for (almost) every system.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
If you don't even have a clue, how can you expect to teach others?

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scottlc said:
If you don't even have a clue, how can you expect to teach others?
Good point. I wan't to learn, master, then teach ;)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Honestly the only decent, non-commercial, playstation development software is the assembler by the hitmen called SpAsM, you can find it here. There's plenty of documents about the functioning of the PSX, and from those you can pretty much gather the structure of the assembly language. Here's a particularly good document about the MIPS R3K CPU utilized by the Playstation.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zenogais said:
Honestly the only decent, non-commercial, playstation development software is the assembler by the hitmen called SpAsM, you can find it here. There's plenty of documents about the functioning of the PSX, and from those you can pretty much gather the structure of the assembly language. Here's a particularly good document about the MIPS R3K CPU utilized by the Playstation.
Thank you sir. This is exactly what I wanted, and you are the first one next to proger who actually helped me in the Playstation programming world :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts