Next Generation Emulation banner

PSX Multi-tap :)

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  FireGL 
#1 ·
elloello...

well looks like there is no plugin....

do u think its possible to emulate...?

its a shame that psx does not have 4 player original... but if they like that... then let it be...

well so far i haven't seen any input plugin about multi-tap... there are some games that support it :) and that would be nice... very nice...

u agree with me?

well im not sure... maybe there is already... does it exists?

Confused Boy,
Truffles

#7 ·
yup my first work of my own dpad give me lots of pb
you know i even burn the IC of 2 controllers one digital one analog :( and including some transistor too and even my hands :cry:
and also the controller is acting so weird on some games....
short explanation is waste of time and waste of money
But i dont think so i learned my leason on that......

well my latest work is very successfulllllllll its a anolog schematics
it has dual shock!!! :) and my adapter can also be use in my dance pad :evil:

#10 ·
I tried one time and it is succesfull (most thanks to LDhen for suggesting me the good diodes^^)
putting the rumble function is the reason why i burned my 2 controllers and i'm trying to make two controller input on one lpt adapter.....
i think i got that psx multitap but i need to search my backup cd's i'll tell you if i got that one

The drivers for DPAD are working on W2K?
yes ofcourse you can find that w2k driver at aldo's webpage

#11 ·
i built one of these a long time ago and it worked after a couple tries (1st time soldering)
now i put in a playsaver device and a gameboy connector in the same shell. suffice to say, theres a billion and 1 wires in there and you REALLY have to be careful about shorts. i fried a dualshock controller shortly after putting the playsaver in because of shorts.

#12 ·
Originally posted by FireGL

putting the rumble function is the reason why i burned my 2 controllers and i'm trying to make two controller input on one lpt adapter.....
i think i got that psx multitap but i need to search my backup cd's i'll tell you if i got that one

yes ofcourse you can find that w2k driver at aldo's webpage
is the chinese win2k driver?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.