Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've just downloaded ePSXe.exe in order to play some games before I buy them. However I cant find a site that has any games that are compatible with the above emulator.

Could anyone direct me to a decent site?
___
Chris :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Asking for PSX's games ISO's or other consoles ROMs is forbidden here.
Just use your own CDs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

Thanx for the advice.

However. whats the point in using your PC if you already have a Playstation?

Does everyone that posts to this site use their own disks?

Regards
____
Chris :confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
You don't really have the choice,you need the disc to play the game,you can't use roms for a PSX emu,you would need too much RAM.
The point of using an emu is because it greatly enhances the graphics,try to play GT2 and see the results.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
many people who use emulators dont have a playstation. i myself bought several psx games when i got my bleem! cd.
and many others play on their pc because of the improved graphics and gameplay. so dont ask for games or sites. if you want to try a game before buying it, rent it.
closed.
kthxbye

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> whats the point in using your PC if you already have a
> Playstation?

Maybe it's because they want a vast improvement in graphics or having unlimited memory cards at their disposal (yeah, I know there are ways around that without using an emulator, but I don't care for them).

I don't like the way this thread is going, so I'm going to lock it. Read the forum rules. Bah, Bgnome beat me to it. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.