Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know iv come across this before
but for once i think there is hope
i want to know if there is a way to extract the materials (such as sprites (all motions) spells, items, attacks, armor and weapons, maps and back grounds
you know the works)
i think there is a way because a emulator has to extract it and then "emulate it" so that it can be seen just like it would on a psx
i want to try and take ff9 and make a flash game out of it
making it work JUST like the psx version
i know if i can just get all the images
(the visual parts)
i might beable to set it up
i know ppl say there is no hope but i really wanna try
and if i can get that to work who knows maybe even a flash based emulator for the web where then you can take different games and load it (i found out i can get a license from SE to do it but first i want to know if i can)
even if i cant make a flash is there a way to put a low need emulator on a server and make it work so anyone can play it and see it
and load the games from a list
if not i understand ill still keep looking
if so it will be a big help

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
depending on the game.... PSXMC can easily...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i know im double posting so srry (stupid edit button keeps giving some error)
but i decided to try something i do when i try and rip ps2 movies from a ps2 game
i use "The File Splitter" program to spilit it into 100mb pieces
then i use a program called "Extractor" to view them
well im getting ALOT of files from it
and the ones i see the most are psb cur and mtm files
i found out that psb is a psb graphics file (no clue what psb is) and that mtm is multi tracker module file, and that cur is a windows curser file
any ideas how these can help or if they are related?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.