Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to rip Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown 4 Special for PSX and I'm having trouble getting an accurate number of ticks for each of her moves. Is there a way I can make sprite ripping easier?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You can use the GpuDemoHard GPU to get the rips (you might want to track down an older version of it, though, since 0.9 seems to cause problems for some people).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I wanted to know specifically where I could download those since there are so many places that have those except they're low quality.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately that GPUDemoHard plugin doesn't work too well for me. It's not that compatable with SS4 Special. Anything else?

S

·
0 Posts
You might want to give www.aldostools.com a try. I don't know for sure if he would have anything like that, but you may get some very good ideas while looking around his site.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
if Im not wrong, the PEOps or whatever is his name 1.3 have an avi output try that

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nvm that for now, I use pete's plugin to slow the game down and use Hypercam to make movies of it frame by frame. thanks anyways.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Abster
nvm that for now, I use pete's plugin to slow the game down and use Hypercam to make movies of it frame by frame. thanks anyways.
sounds like how i ripped my gnome sprite on zsnes

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
and, how can I get the sprites from Snes?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you do exactly what that guy said. i used zsnes and one of the filters. i slowed it down, turned off all the background layers, and took a bunch of screenshots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't do it nearly like that. I wonder if GPUDemoHard9.2 will work good with SS4 Special. It could save me a buncha time ripping sprites.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts