Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Miserable Bugger
1,094 Posts
I don;t think I'll be using this emulator for a while.

Not only did it freeze when I tried to run a game but would not close, even when using the task manager. I couldn't even shut down and had to hold down my computer's power button to be able to restart.

· Registered
156 Posts
this emu is too simple
i can't config the graphic (there are only three options)
my gamepad don't work with it:hdbash:
What is the mem card format of it ??:eyespin:
But the graphic is very good :thumb:
Tested with SOTN and it runs very well:thumb:
BTW why it needs an Ps2 bios :p

· PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
totally. pete's plugins give good results but i can't stand having a billion options in there, and most are there to fix the core's errors and other enhancements don't make the games look much better.

· Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chu tuoc said:
my gamepad don't work with it
You need to select your gamepad at the top, in the DEVICE drop-down list, then you need to configure the controller keys at the bottom. If you select the top-left key, it will auto-move to the next one when you press a button on your controller. Works fine with my USB-to-PSX controller :) Got left and right mixed up first time I configured it, but hey :lol:

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
wow, amazing. who is this friend, Lewpy? perhaps another one of your alternate personalities? :p

i will download and try....something fun to do on a sunday :)

· カラム
365 Posts
d3dx9_26.dll is required to run!

· Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hushypushy said:
wow, amazing. who is this friend, Lewpy? perhaps another one of your alternate personalities? :p
Definately not my work: ask Pete, my coding skillz are no where NEAR the level required for this piece of work :eyemove:
And one "personality" is seriously enough for me to deal with ;)
A friend of a friend: that is the truth :innocent:

· Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
WOW.... what wonderfull days we have. Yesterday Pete presented a new promising GC emu and Now Lewpy a new verry good PSX emu.

OMG, I'm like dreaming...:wub:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.