Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the all items cheat (which inlcuded key items), i am now stuck on disk 3 unable to "collect potion key items" as i already have them, i can't get beyond lindblum area.

eg speak to artist, in the theatre district, then top left hand corner (pot) one of the potions is suppossed to be their, also chinna wont give me his potion (as i have it.. already) equipment shop (alice i think her name was) has the 3rd potion (which i cant get as already have it...)

any idea how i can remove those 3 key items so i can turn cid into a frog? for the airship

thanks in advance

i've tried, in several different psx emu's, also psx itself :) cant seem to get out of the problem, rather than restarting the game ?

thanks in advance

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
yeah I think that too, it also worked the same way for FFVIII one cheat too much and you're screwed... sorry dude, try your luck on gamefaqs.com or someone in here who has a save near location you ment. Good luck :)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
if you're using this code:
All Key Items (GS 2.2 Or Higher Needed!)
50000902 0000
8008B9C4 FFFF

you could try replacing FFFF with 0000. not sure if that'll do the trick, but i imagine it'll remove ALL your key items. then, after getting past your stuck point, you can get them all back. worth a shot.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cloudvii said:
Maybe u can undo the cheat code. Did you use PCE or game shark or what?

pec code

couldnt find the original values thou

Exodus said:
50000902 0000
8008B9C4 FFFF

you could try replacing FFFF with 0000. not sure if that'll do the trick, but i imagine it'll remove ALL your key items. then, after getting past your stuck point, you can get them all back. worth a shot.

cheers will give that a try :D

thnx 4 other replies will let u know how i get on

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
wooot!

Techie said:
cheers will give that a try :D

thnx 4 other replies will let u know how i get on

no joy with that ah well, back to start of disk 3 save again

thnx for for assistance neway :)

edit (doh /me slaps self)

im daft, i got it now, cheers very much for help, had to save the game after used 0000 in place of ffff, deactive the cheat, do, stuff, and now passed the spot, thanks very much for help, appriciated :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
It worked

50000902 0000
8008B9C4 FFFF

Thanks alot bro, it worked perfectly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Had the problem too but i messed with code
original

50000902 0000
8008B9C4 FFFF

new code it will get rid of most your key items:lol:

50000902 0005
8008B9C4 0000

key items left are Continental Map, World map, Fire mirror, Wind mirror, mini Brahne, mini cid, Doga's artifact, rat tail, taurus, gemini.
*note* the might have the word new flashing and wont go away.
u can always reuse the all key item code back after u finish this part

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.