Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have psx bios 1000 and 1001 and japanese 7502. the japanese bios doesnt have sound is there a bios that plays japanese games with sound? ps- not even bleem plays jap games well. say epsxe what bios has sound for jp games, peace out./

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
This is sorta a guess, but it should work with 1001 bios. Did you try it already?

BTW I'm pretty sure that 7502 is a Euro bios and 1000 is a Jap bios.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm currently using scph1001. All my Japanese import games (DBZ Legends, DB GT import, Sangoku Musou, SFEX+alpha, Crisis Beat, Mad Stalker: FMF, and Marvel vs Capcom import) works perfectly with sound.

What game are you trying to run?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool

that would explain the euro thing ummmmm. yes the scph1001 s=does work, it didnt before but it is now hmmm. anyway i wuz running castlevania chroncle not with s the chronicles import it works fine hey where do u get ur jap games

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I asked a friend of mine to get them for me... he occasionally travels back home (Indonesia)... that's the only way I could lay my hands on those import titles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coolness

well all is fixed now thanks, i wuz just trying to find final fantasy vii jap or intl version. fftactics to be rereleased? the book was re-released by prima at ebgames.com type in final fantasy tact i got the greatest hits book rumored the gamemis comin. case closed bye

S

·
0 Posts
Adair, you are correct. 1001 bios is US, 1000 bios is Japanese, and 7502 bios is European. The ePSXe team reccomends the 1001 bios, followed by the 7502 bios.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts