Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have psx bios 1000 and 1001 and japanese 7502. the japanese bios doesnt have sound is there a bios that plays japanese games with sound? ps- not even bleem plays jap games well. say epsxe what bios has sound for jp games, peace out./

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
This is sorta a guess, but it should work with 1001 bios. Did you try it already?

BTW I'm pretty sure that 7502 is a Euro bios and 1000 is a Jap bios.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm currently using scph1001. All my Japanese import games (DBZ Legends, DB GT import, Sangoku Musou, SFEX+alpha, Crisis Beat, Mad Stalker: FMF, and Marvel vs Capcom import) works perfectly with sound.

What game are you trying to run?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool

that would explain the euro thing ummmmm. yes the scph1001 s=does work, it didnt before but it is now hmmm. anyway i wuz running castlevania chroncle not with s the chronicles import it works fine hey where do u get ur jap games

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I asked a friend of mine to get them for me... he occasionally travels back home (Indonesia)... that's the only way I could lay my hands on those import titles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coolness

well all is fixed now thanks, i wuz just trying to find final fantasy vii jap or intl version. fftactics to be rereleased? the book was re-released by prima at ebgames.com type in final fantasy tact i got the greatest hits book rumored the gamemis comin. case closed bye

G

·
Adair, you are correct. 1001 bios is US, 1000 bios is Japanese, and 7502 bios is European. The ePSXe team reccomends the 1001 bios, followed by the 7502 bios.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts