is advanced PSP emulator, that translates oryginal handheld CPU instructions into optimized x64 or ARM64 machine code using JIT recompilers. Thus it can run on quite low-spec hardware, including ARM-based phones and tablets with OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
Here are changes for latest development builds:
- Core: Remove Host entirely;
- GPU: Add xfer flag to ignore create vfb flags
- Windows: Save console position on shutdown;
- Common: Reduce logging of system requests.
- GPU: Fix intra-block transfers in ToP CE. Used in Olive Village;
- GPU: Add xfer flag to ignore create vfb flags. Save icons need CPU reads to work;
- Debugger: Update symbols properly on prx load;
:: PPSSPP webite
:: Emulator on Github
:: DevBuilds download page
:: PPSSPP related news at PSEmu.pl
:: More PSP emulation news at PSEmu.pl