Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
using game sharing and ad hoc on my laptop i was able to connect my computer to my psp 3000, i was surprised because the only other method i've heard of was using a wifi adapter. so my question is this are there any programs that i can use to control my psp with my pc or vice versa?

thanks in advance

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,506 Posts
IRShell is a program for homebrew enabled PSPs and has an extension that "throws" your PSP's display to the PC so you can play on your PC display. I don't remember the name of that extension though. I sold my PSP a good while back.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I made a thread for REMOTEJOYLITE .19 and .20a, its for psp to pc and tv, and you can use a pc controller or a xbox360 controller like i do in the guide. The versions posted of the opensource program have been tested and work in that thread.

http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-handheld-discussion/140734-play-your-psp-your-pc-tv-free.html <----CLICKLINK

Irshell can be more risky, if someone wants to make a tutorial on the forum, i'd be glad to follow through it, but it isn't as good in my opinion and should be avoided

1 - 4 of 4 Posts