7. Legend of Heroes: Gagharv Trilogy
8. Tenchi no Mon
9. Sangoku Musou
10.Shutokou Battle: Zone of Control
11. Dokodemo Issyo
12.Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
13. Ape Escape
14.Shin Tenmakai
15.Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de Go!
16.Sokyu no Fafner
17.Puzzle Bobble
18.Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
19.Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory
20.Puyo Puyo Fever

"NEWS"

*Need for Speed: Underground Rivals - The game will have 10 new tracks specifically designed for the portable version. You can customize and tweak the car like in the console version. The game also have multiplayer support wirelessly using Wi-Fi.

Need for Speed Underground Rivals is currently 50% completed.

*Sony announced the PlayStation Portable will have MP3 playback support in its built-in music player, in addition to ATRAC3. In additional, PSP will also have video playback of H.264/AVG format, an advanced high quality video codec which will be used in next generation DVD systems.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
/me drools over keyboard

I want a PSP!!!

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Oh yea. The screens look great. Head over to http://psp.ign.com/ for some awesome running videos (all seem to be real time - except Gran Turismo 4) ;) I would post links to all of them but I would be here forver. So check for yourself. It's worth the browsing :D

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
OK.. I may not get a DS this year.. wow.

Amazing screens.. and best of all.. 2D RPGs!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
PSP obviously. Everything i seen from the DS looked like a N64 :p Dunno abvout that GamePark thinggy though! Never heard of it

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I havn't heard of that either. I can't wait to see a real time GT4 video :p

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
No wonder. GP32 ( the hand-held came out in 2001) has only been released in Korea. In specs, it better than gba. And recenlty I heard that the company (GamePark) gonna realase another better GP. (No name yet) They were saying that it will be a rival to PSP and DS. We will see.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hooooooooooooooly craaap Oo, buy PS2 or buy PSP, buy PS2 or PSP, PS2 or PSP, PS2 or PSP, PS2 or PSP, PS2 or PSP, PS2 or PSP, ...
There's no word to describe it... AwEsOmE

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Razor Blade said:
I havn't heard of that either. I can't wait to see a real time GT4 video :p
check my movie then ;)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I did. It's not confirmed whether that was just a replay from the ps2 as a movie playing on the psp or actual real time. So for all we know it could be either. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Norbi said:
No wonder. GP32 ( the hand-held came out in 2001) has only been released in Korea.
Not exactly. Though it's been recently, they released it here (Spain), and i gotta say it's freakin' awesome :D . You can hear music (mp3 and so), watch movies (divx etc) and play emulators up to SNES/SFAMICOM and even GBA (though the gba ones aren't that great :/). It's got its own games, but, as with the XboX, who cares? ;)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
anyone knows if there's possibility for some tekken games on PSP? :) couse that interests me most :D (tekken tag or tekken 4, 5 in work at free time, that'd be QL :D)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Since Tekken was originally released on the Playstation I think there is a good chance. Sony and Namco have a good relationship :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Hell that looks pretty sweet :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts