Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've given up on the PSP emulators after trying two and have just decided to do as I've read others say, which is to buy my own PSP and download games onto it and at first I thought it would be a simple matter. Of course it wasn't.
I'm now at the point to where I know that I need a Pandora battery, Custom Firmware and a Magic Memory Stick and I thought that would be it, since I could make one of each with the things that comes with a PSP but I've found many mentions of people saying that they have 2 batteries (Pandora and Normal) along with some people rather than hacking the battery they open it up to change it personally and a CRAPLOAD of other things (OK not really alot but just it can be confusing with the many different ways and many MANY failures).
What I want to know is why would I need 2 batteries, how am I supposed to get custom firmware without a Pandora Battery (and vice versa) just what does the Magic in the Magic memory stick stand for? (Ok maybe not THAT but the other things)
And If possible could someone point out the easiest and/or most safe way to hack (I guess you could call it that) a PSP.
Thanx:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
So youre looking for help on how to pirate games???

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. There are many ways that I can answer that question. The Smart-ass way, Douchebag way, A**hole way, Rational way, etc. But I will choose the simplest and most respectful way by just saying Yes.
Thanks for you Attention

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
And Here's a "polite" way of addressing your rather unusual reply.

read the [rules]rules[/rules]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.