Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Yeah. The screen can break quicker now :???:
Gripping it was annoying, I almost dropped mine six times...

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
For me, it's too small almost. I feel as if I have to scrunch my hands to play it.

You most likely will.
I for one, if I get it, won't have to.
I'm only 4'11, so my hands are really small :p

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts

You wouldn't believe how small I am...Or my hands.
I'm a dwarf or a hobbit >.>
It's cool though, because when dwarves attack, I'm safe lol

· I has got Anatidaephobia
2,855 Posts
The new PSP go has a 3.8inch screen and the PSP3000 has a 4.3inch screen.
Although the PSPgo is smaller and lighter than the 3000 it will still not be very acceptable because of the small screen.

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts

I'm probably not going to buy the PSPGO, because it looks more fragile and I might break it >.>
I'm good with my PSP version, unless FFVI or a new Dissidia comes out for it.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Looks great, but it probably plays horribly. I'm happy with my first gen PSP, I hate small gadgets for gaming, they make my fingers cramp. Therefore this I can only see selling well amongst fashion freaks who don't know a thing about technology, and japanese with tiny hands.

· Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
Honestly, I don't know what to think about the design. It looks infinitely prettier than the others, but it'll probably cramp up my hands after more than 1 hour playing. But that said, I've obviously never held it, so I'm not going to say I hate it just yet. Then again it may very well make the device actually portable enough to fit in your pocket, which would be a god send.

I don't know. I just don't know.

· Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
I think most people are reacting that way Cheesus :p

I'm happy that it finally looks like it can fit into my coat pocket easily. I also like how the keys are very near to the bottom. It looks like you can curl up your ring and pinky fingers into their natural curl positions. I never liked how the DS made those fingers the support fingers for holding the hand held. Also don't like palm under the thumb rested on the DS...I found that to be very annoying and uncomfortable after just a few minutes of gaming.

· Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
Something just dawned on me that will make or break my decision in ever getting one. Homebrew.

Its going to be many a months, if ever, before someone hacks it and thus becomes an option for me. Unless they open up their doors for apps that aren't games...

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
Speculation...but I can't see a way 'cept an external reader...which is retarded. Most likely people are going to have to download games off their site. Which is also kinda iffy, cause a few PSP owners I know don't even have the internet...
no offend psp piracy is like a gas station they just need to refill at an illegal fixed place as long as u have the right firmware and memory stick the net is optional 4 piracy ;)

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Terrible design............oh boy, oh boy... the design isn´t that bad but it looks un-confortable to me... Sony seems to be producing one crap after other... what happen to big concern those days???? is bad management everywhere????

InterView with @ruantec at E3 2009:

Q:does the PSP Go feel/looks cheap to you?
A:Hell yea! it feels/looks like a cheap cell phone made in ASIA(no offense am half asian too) lol

Q:do you think you will be able to make phone calls with the PSP go if you get one??
A:i don´t think so.. Sony´s employees are to retards to add such feature.

Q:can you eat that with bread and butter???
A:naaaaaaah ~ my stomach won´t accept that.

Q:are you sure the design looks crappy or cheap???
A:1000000000000000%

Q:do you think the girl in the video is Sexy???
A:Hell yea!!! with some wine and some other stuff ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff {me have fun all the night with her}

Interviewer:
Thanks for your answers Mr. @ruantec

@ruantec:
am always happy to tell the truth :thumb: btw.... give me the cellphone number of the girl in the video because i need to have some serious talk with her :D

Interviewer:
Her Cellphone number???? are you serious???

@ruantec:
yes am serious... i have a "Top Secret" thing/project to show her... i bet she will like it :D

Interviewer:
can i review your "Top Secret" thing/project after you´re done with your talk with her????

@ruantec:
Hell NO! i just hope no video get leaked over the internet just as happened with Paris Hilton or else am going to be dead.

Interviewer:
no comment.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

now serious... i think Sony has failed this time and i hope they will get up again because is a nice company and is very bad to see them producing such crap(in my eyes that´s how it looks like) maybe few of you may like it but am very dissapointed about it. oh and btw the PSP Go doesn´t have UMD???? if that´s the case then is Sony accepting they failed with the UMD format???

· Read Only
10,484 Posts
I don't like that they are using Memory Stick Micro for it.
I already have an 8gb MS Pro Duo here.

Kind of like the design, although smaller screen is not something I wanted.

Would like to try it though.

· Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
Which is retarded. They say games will be up on the website for download the day they ship...so for older PSP model owners, they'd wait awhile while new PSP owners can just instantly start downloading...hmmm. And like I said, not everyone has wireless internet set up at their house. Or even have internet at all. There are PSP owners out there where their only source of entertainment is their PSPs....

*Edit
Now reports are coming in a lot of retailers are pissed off. Now they can't make any money on PSP games oO

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.