Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
Speculation...but I can't see a way 'cept an external reader...which is retarded. Most likely people are going to have to download games off their site. Which is also kinda iffy, cause a few PSP owners I know don't even have the internet...

7,319 Posts
I think most people are reacting that way Cheesus :p

I'm happy that it finally looks like it can fit into my coat pocket easily. I also like how the keys are very near to the bottom. It looks like you can curl up your ring and pinky fingers into their natural curl positions. I never liked how the DS made those fingers the support fingers for holding the hand held. Also don't like palm under the thumb rested on the DS...I found that to be very annoying and uncomfortable after just a few minutes of gaming.

7,319 Posts
Which is retarded. They say games will be up on the website for download the day they ship...so for older PSP model owners, they'd wait awhile while new PSP owners can just instantly start downloading...hmmm. And like I said, not everyone has wireless internet set up at their house. Or even have internet at all. There are PSP owners out there where their only source of entertainment is their PSPs....

*Edit
Now reports are coming in a lot of retailers are pissed off. Now they can't make any money on PSP games oO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.