Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Were going to bring you a radio show this Sunday, July 10th, 2005. It couldn't have been done by the guys from GuiltyParties! We have been working non-stop on it and getting guests, testing microphones, etc. This may even be the last radio show I'll ever do. Even typing this message was difficult for me. We have got a great list of guests for the radio show that will shock you, entertain you, and tell you the inside scoop of the emulation scene, sony psp, nintendo ds, pc gaming and the arcade scene. It'll be very interesting and hopefully you'll join us this sunday for a spectacular online radio show!

Remember the mame trademarking by David R. Foley? Well, he'll be on the show! Remember Icarus, that dreamcast emulator that was never released? We'll bring you the co-author of the emulator. Do you own a Sony PSP and now have emulators on it? Ever remember a popular dreamcast emulation site called DCEmulation? The owner of the site will be there and much much more!

Interviews:

Zorbathut: Download Now!
CJPC @ PS2NFO: Download Now!

How to Listen -- DOWNLOADS ARE ONLINE!!
Running time: 171 minutes and 22 seconds
Filesize (approximate): 52MB
-» URL: Mirror 1 (Credits: djp and Modiller` from PSP-Spot)
-» URL: Mirror 2 (Credits: Bad_Boy & PSPComplete.com)
-» URL: Mirror 3 (Credits: GryphonKlaw & TheSevenWords.com)

IRC Channel: irc://irc.efnet.net/1emu (More Information)

- RADIOSHOW.1EMULATION.COM -

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chetic said:
How freakin' long is this going to be?
You already have like 200 guests!
It won't be more than an hour. :p

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Chetic said:
How freakin' long is this going to be?
You already have like 200 guests!
or 10 :p nah looks like itll be a very interesting show!

BOOOOOOOO to last one ever tho!

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
That'll be awesome but I was hoping to see some mugen scene which i'm part of :(

it's not really emulation but meh :p

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Hmm, this is certainly gonna be different, just done a mic test, should be funny, I even got to hear the evil coporate overload that is David R Foley, we need to invite R.Belmont to this :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Errr... noticed I screwed up on the email link. I have fixed it and the old email works as well, just gets to me a little slower. :thumb:

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
cloudvii said:
I've been checking the radio shows after Lord Snow, told me about them. Though, I've never heard them live, just recorded.

Side note : I've never knew you are working on MUGEN, Nevermore.
Yeah, I've been working, Studying and Creating stuff for over two years now even tho it's not much and all private concidering the fact that most of the stuff gets on "warehouses" nowadays. :nono:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guest list updated! The SHOW IS TOMORROW. :guitar:

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
god damn it...my luck...my work shift starts at 11AM too :p And I really wanted to talk too :(

oh well...I still have my webcam if you all want to go blind

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Kirby said:
god damn it...my luck...my work shift starts at 11AM too :p And I really wanted to talk too :(

oh well...I still have my webcam if you all want to go blind
oooo webcam, I wanna see :D

Prepare to RAWK! it's tomorrow YEAAA! :guitar:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Links are up!

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Wooo it's on!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The show was a wonderful success! We had rave reviews and we hope everyone downloads and listens to the radio show. If you have any suggestions or want a possible future radio show once again, leave us an email: [email protected]! We also apologize for the people who were checking on the Radio Show website for the links. We forgot to paste the shoutcast URL's there, but we did post it on all forums and over IRC.

Recordings are available and can be found here as well as text interviews...
Team WAB text interview will be released soon. Keep checking back later on today!

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13981

Running Time: 2 hours, 51 minutes, and 22 seconds

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
GameCop: I thought the show was 1000 times better than the first one, and it was very interesting. Excellent work to everyone who participated in the show. I liked the open forum between the guests where people threw in their ideas about the interviews etc. Great work and I definately look forward to the next one :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts