Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, which console should I buy? The mobile PSone or the eye-candy gfx PS2? When on holiday, I use to travel around tho, so, is it PSone for me?

One question: PSone can be played w/o tv? I mean like laptops and all that? Is that true?

Just saw a kid playing PS2 today. Damn! The gfx was wayyy to good! Very smooth and clear. What's this S Box I keep hearing about? I saw this ad at a shop where if u buy a PS2, u'll get 10 PS games free, the controllers and a S-Box? So, what is this S-Box does? Like GameShark or something?

Thanks fo clearing me up:)

S

·
0 Posts
i dont know if you care much about the ps2 games, but if not the ps1 might be a good deal. And yes, you can get a screen for it, making it kinda portable.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Pestilence3
I was wondering, which console should I buy? The mobile PSone or the eye-candy gfx PS2? When on holiday, I use to travel around tho, so, is it PSone for me?

One question: PSone can be played w/o tv? I mean like laptops and all that? Is that true?

Just saw a kid playing PS2 today. Damn! The gfx was wayyy to good! Very smooth and clear. What's this S Box I keep hearing about? I saw this ad at a shop where if u buy a PS2, u'll get 10 PS games free, the controllers and a S-Box? So, what is this S-Box does? Like GameShark or something?

Thanks fo clearing me up:)
you can get a lcd screen and battery thus making the ps1 a totally portable system.

the sbox is a modchip. im guessing this store isnt a big chain retail store now, is it? :p but we dont talk about that kind of stuff here so keep a lid on it.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
the lcd screen is kinda pricy tho

if you already have a laptop (just a hunch), you dont really need a PSOne, right? Just emulate :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts