·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the demo is only single player. :( Its only 13mb and I got it from the Japanese Sega site. :) These shots were taken from my Voodoo 5. :)

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant understand Japanese 2. Let me find the link. After the game is downloaded you can just change the settings to US. The game is not finished yet and you cant buy it. :)

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by fivefeet8
wow..... cool shots.. I will see you online.. Were these taken with your voodoo 5? I am downloading the demo right now.. cool..

If other's want it, there is a link at www.voodoofiles.com
You can get the game at www.voodoofiles.com just like fivefeet8 said. :)

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea...Its pretty weird. Turn the numlock off and use the use it as the controlls. On the arrows left is to attack and other stuff. I just press enter for attacking. Left is the strong attack and bottom arrow is the regular attack. If you get the right timing it does a combo.

G

·
Originally posted by Omegainf
Yeah, I was able to play it :)

This game seems kinda fun but the engine is rather slow (30fps) :( Also I though the graphics would be better... They're somewhat outdated in relation to pc standards...
yup, even DC gets a little older...
I dont know about PSO, but I know that crazy taxi and virtua tennis are headed for europe. Also, sega gt was recently released here, plus some classics were re-released :), which means I now finally have original versions of virtua fighter 2, sonic 3d blast and virtua cop 2 for pc :)
The european publisher of sega pc games is empire interactive.

G

·
I've almost finished the first one (i'm on disc 3) and yes, Shenmue is overall a very good game. But the voices in the english version are really, really bad.

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Omegainf
Let's hope for "Shenmue" :) I've never played it but everybody says it's a very good game!
Shenmue is not a good game. Its actually okay I should say but Its hard to beat without a guide. The games graphic stinks and it sucks. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.