Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a web domain called the "castlevania dungeon" I downloaded this PSMplay. It looks like a windows media player. I came here because the website that was on it (PSXEMU.COM) and had a person named "Bobbie" (who seems to me a moderator) and a person named "nick".

My questions are

Is there any newly updated versions?

And where can I get them?

I want to record some of the conversations in Castlevania Symphony of the Night and make MP3's out of them for some of my media play lists.

(And yes, I am a small fanatic about Castlevania...but I try not to take it too far...)

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, i think so too:D

we nuts, must stand by together.. ehehe:D:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:D:D PSXMC is just a lot more convienent then PSMplay, which doesn't even work for my computer. Plus, with PSXMC, you can also preview the files you're about to convert, which is an added bonus itself. :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Only two drawbacks with psxmc.Mostly you have to analyze the cd rom first and there is no full screen play,or there is?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Well, actually, the analyzing only takes about 3 minutes on my 1.5 gigahertz computer :evil:, but the actual conversion takes about 20 minutes :cry:, so I usually do something else when I convert it.
I don't mind it not having the full screen preview (since the pixels are so obviously seeable up when viewing in full screen :eek: ), and PSMplay doesn't work for my computer :mad: , so I like PSXMC :D.

PS The new smilies are so awesome :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts