Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a web domain called the "castlevania dungeon" I downloaded this PSMplay. It looks like a windows media player. I came here because the website that was on it (PSXEMU.COM) and had a person named "Bobbie" (who seems to me a moderator) and a person named "nick".

My questions are

Is there any newly updated versions?

And where can I get them?

I want to record some of the conversations in Castlevania Symphony of the Night and make MP3's out of them for some of my media play lists.

(And yes, I am a small fanatic about Castlevania...but I try not to take it too far...)

Thanks in advance for any info.

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Well, actually, the analyzing only takes about 3 minutes on my 1.5 gigahertz computer :evil:, but the actual conversion takes about 20 minutes :cry:, so I usually do something else when I convert it.
I don't mind it not having the full screen preview (since the pixels are so obviously seeable up when viewing in full screen :eek: ), and PSMplay doesn't work for my computer :mad: , so I like PSXMC :D.

PS The new smilies are so awesome :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.