Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try watch a movie with psmplay, but why there ant error code that say that is incorrect format or something, but when i try with other psx cd it work, so what the problem? can u guys help me

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Man, i dont know why but that last beta version doesnt work on my celeron 466. The program is runing (i see it in the ctrl+alt+del window) and i see its tray minimized but it does no appear. Although it runs perfectly on my 486 :(

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I my case it does that in win2k, I believe this is something to do with the lack of an aspi layer (same reason as why in epsxe there is a different w2k core I think). Basically what i'm asking is what Os are you trying to run it on.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I'm taking it that this is the firts time you have tried to install it. I ask this as it displays a box (normally) which asks for the locaion of your cd drive. Did this come up? Check the computer for this file wnaspi32.dll. As you have win 98 se it should be present in your system. This file is required. Also try the old tricks, close any unessesary programs etc.. Oh and a long shot remove any cds from the drive.

Otherwise I'm stumped. Anyone else got any beter ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts