Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow what a release.I wasnt able to log on to ngemu for last few days and may not log on for next few days either but today I saw revision 4 release of psinex and it was really worth downloading.Sorry if some of these things have been mentioned in other threads.
So first ,what new features I found in this new release?
1.Hmm, nice cool skin.
2.Boot iso file option ----- There always was daemon tools but some isos didnt worked with it,I tried the new feature and works well.Even though only listed option in file of type is iso file but if you select all files option and choose other format like img file ,it works fine too (much like epsxe 1.2)
3.Almost all old plugins are supported now.This surely helps as it gives options in sound plugin as well as old faster d3d plugins like segu's.
4.Finally I am able to import all my saved games from older memory cards as more formats are supported now.
5.Another factor increasing the compatibility is support for psemupro controller plugins.Most of errors in my games related with controller are solved now.
6.The only drawback looks like new version is slower than revision 3.I hope the speed can be and will be improved in coming releases.

Over all thats a great release psinex team.Keep it up.
Here are few screenshots from newly working/improved games.

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
thx for the review. I'm gonna download the new version now.

· Registered
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by fivefeet8
How does PE2 run on your system PRafull? Speed? Sound?
As I told earlier this version seems to have lost some speed on previous version (which already was slow).
Sound looks improved but as I said game isnt playable as yet on lower specs machine.

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by PsYcHoJaK
nice nice,

i too am amazed o_O

prafull, did you pass the hanging point on parasite's eve 2 by loading from the memcards?
buuu...
I think it´s that he was saying

· Registered
393 Posts
I hope that the next version of psinex [maybe rev 4.1] can improve speed.

Because my PC Spec are really very slow to play psinex.

My Spec are:
PII 333 Mhz
RAM 64 Mb
GC I740 8 Mb

Also a question:
How can I speed up my psinex or ePSXe?

:spy: :help: :rockets:

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Gamer-X
I hope that the next version of psinex [maybe rev 4.1] can improve speed.

Because my PC Spec are really very slow to play psinex.

My Spec are:
PII 333 Mhz
RAM 64 Mb
GC I740 8 Mb

Also a question:
How can I speed up my psinex or ePSXe?

:spy: :help: :rockets:
Get a better computer.. :) hehe.. Really though, a P2 333 kind of slow for epsxe and especially for psinex.. Your graphics card aint helping much either..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.