Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope you people downloaded it.Its only 107kb without plugins.

The first thing I tried was PE-2. Sorry to say but missing body parts glitch is still there.

It looks You need a very fast computer for running this emulator.

Neway thanks a lot to everyone concerned for releasing it.

More reviews coming soon.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
We already have a post about the release. Since this thread seems to be more along the lines of a progress report, I'll leave it open at Misc PSX Emu discussion.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
whoa new emu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Ryos
We already have a post about the release. Since this thread seems to be more along the lines of a progress report, I'll leave it open at Misc PSX Emu discussion.
Thanks Ryos.

Neway I tried another big game RE-2 and it seems to run perfect.Winning Eleven 4 also seems to work fine.

My personal opinion -neone below 500 mhz processor should think about upgrading now.

*Sorry but changed my mind before writing about other games , Lets see how this thread goes and then may be I will write more.*

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
they sacrifice speed for compatibility?? :confused:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I will work on the PE2 glitch, as well as GT1 - GT2 - THPS1 - THPS2.

They all seem to have similar bug, so i'll try to squash it really soon, and post a revision 2 build.

Wish me luck, bye bye.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

Indeed good luck...
Hmm...PsYcHoJaK..should we start the compatibility list at PSX Fanatics..or best to wait till out of beta ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I dont mind if it starts. Either way it is noted on your compatibility list by the user, about the version he uses right? And that way I can spot easily errors on other games, issues, glitches etc. Also its nice to have people informed about which games they can play. But its your call = )

·
Registered
52 Posts
PsYcHoJaK, is there any foreign character in the file name? I was trying to extract the file but fail and the file name is like "?psinex PC emulator" so I think that there might be some illege character in those file name. Anyway, thanks for the hard work, I am looking forward for next release.:)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by PsYcHoJaK
Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I will work on the PE2 glitch, as well as GT1 - GT2 - THPS1 - THPS2.

They all seem to have similar bug, so i'll try to squash it really soon, and post a revision 2 build.

Wish me luck, bye bye.
Best of luck.Will there be some speed improvements too in future versions?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
question here

i'm experiencing a video problem when ever i press escape the screen doesnt go back to the original resolution.....

and when i enter psinex again it will give me an error is it my pc config????

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by FireGL
question here

i'm experiencing a video problem when ever i press escape the screen doesnt go back to the original resolution.....

and when i enter psinex again it will give me an error is it my pc config????
Like fpse and unlike epsxe pressing esc makes the psinex emulator quit.I think what you meant to say is that you are not returning to your original desktop resolution on pressing esc.
I am not facing this problem so it must have something to do with your computer and that may also be the reason for the error message you are getting.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
arrgg i think i need to go back to my previous det driver

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i did that already yup it returns to its original resolution but when i try to run the emu the problem always exist so maybe tomorrow i'll change my driver thanks anyway :D

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

PsYcHoJaK

We will begin compatibility list because it does list the version... We will only post games that are functioning..and will email you the game Titles and product codes with those that are not playable or freeze....this would probably be more helpful.....

1 - 20 of 65 Posts