• Protection from natural disaster
  • Protection from kidnappers/stalkers
  • Bulletproof "Saferoom" Protection
And there's more:

The Quantuum Sleeper comes with options for:
- CD player,
- DVD Screen with PC hookup,
- Microwave and Refrigerator

BTW, it's pretty cheap too. According to their website "The low-end investment is approximately $160,000." oO

^^^^

People have abused the "quantum" word so much... and the worse is that few people have a clue on it's meaning...

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I've got your order ready to be delivered, Boltzie :) . Whenever you're at home, i'll drop by.

xD You know what's worst? There's people that will actually buy it :spy:

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
nah, i dunno if anyone will actually buy *THAT* but... there were probably people buying that trip to the centre of the earth ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nope, don't want one, it doesn't have protection against irate roommates (YES, il turn the music down..) and florest imps...

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
You never know you got crazy people everywere

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Hmm, people have been buying duck tapes as anti-terrorist measures before, I don't see why they won't buy this either :p

/me suggests an effective "anti-terrorist" invention,.......brain transplants :heh:
*hides* ^^:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I've already invested a million into this, so don't make fun of it! :mad:

:p

"These accessories are primarily protection from stalkers, kidnappers and natural disasters."

R...O...F...L.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
/me makes new anti terror device based on American fear on islam

Are you tired of terrorists blowing themselves up? then buy the magic pig oil sprayer and spray your house and "terrorist" won't even dare to enter

(No offence to any muslims but somehow i sat that comming*runs away from flying rotten tomatoes*)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Strider said:
nah, i dunno if anyone will actually buy *THAT* but... there were probably people buying that trip to the centre of the earth ;)
I'm pretty sure they'll sell at least one or two units of the Quantum Sleeper. As P.T.Barnum once said, there's a sucker born every minute :p
(And I'll add to it: and by the law of averages alone, some suckers will be millionaires :p )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts