Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while back i downloaded the epsxe emulator and DS4Windows so i could play some crash bandicoot, it worked perfectly the first time but after the second time it didn't recognize the PS4 controller anymore, i decided to try and reconfigure the controller. I clicked on hide controller, then an option to change my hardware came up, I accepted it and that resulted in me being unable to use my PS4 controller with the epsxe emulator, then I decided to delete DS4Windows entirely, and now my computer and pcsx2 won't even recognize my controller because of it, it just keeps saying [Detached] DX Wireless Controller, is there anyway for me to fix it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So a while back i downloaded the epsxe emulator and DS4Windows so i could play some crash bandicoot, it worked perfectly the first time but after the second time it didn't recognize the PS4 controller anymore, i decided to try and reconfigure the controller. I clicked on hide controller, then an option to change my hardware came up, I accepted it and that resulted in me being unable to use my PS4 controller with the epsxe emulator, then I decided to delete DS4Windows entirely, and now my computer and pcsx2 won't even recognize my controller because of it, it just keeps saying [Detached] DX Wireless Controller, is there anyway for me to fix it?
nvm i figured it out, whatever i did just disabled my PS4 controller under Device Manager, i enabled it and my computer recognized my controller

1 - 2 of 2 Posts