Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Controller Freak
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I posted this a few days ago at the official PS3 forum and decided to publish it here also, since it can also be seen by ppl that doesn't own a ps3.

Anyway, i was a bit bored so i designed a box for a Home Bundle just for fun. I know Home is not the hottest stuff right now, so this is mainly about packaging. I don't know if it would sell fine, great or none at all... it wasn't the point. I say the Killzone 2 bundle, and since design is not only mi job, but my passion, i got inspired to try one of my own.
I'll appreciate your views and comments!!

Then, based on ppls suggestions, i did a blue one, that also has a decal on top, and different bundled items

Then came the most complete one, that also includes the headset

And based on another user's post, i did a small start kit, that has a $20 psn card, an exclusive outfit and the keypad

That's all... i hope you guys like it! You can click the pics, except the blue one, for larger versions.

The original thread is here How about a Home Bundle? - PLAYSTATION®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums

Sorry if i wasted your time. Your suggestions are always welcome!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.