Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
Uncharted, the first Motostorm if you enjoyed Pacific Rift, Wipeout HD, Pure, Burnout Paradise, Test Drive Unlimited, GTAIV isn't that bad, I do enjoy it although less than San Andreas, Call of Duty 4 (short, but worth buying anyways IMO), Bioshock.

Also, Killzone 2 is coming out shortly.

From the top of my head :)

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
Well it's... muddy :D Dunno if you could call it better, I guess they're equal. I had good fun with both :D

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
This game is the best of the stupid games on 2008:)

Why u like this game?:)

are you kidding? right?.....these two games don't deserve even 1 doller:)
If you don't like it, fine and we acknowledge it, but no need for more trolling really just don't play it. I enjoy it and it's one of the rare games which carry something new to a stiff current gaming market. And just please don't come up with some text 'learn to play a real instrument' or similar..

RealOne said:
anyone played Lord of the Rings, Conquest that came out recently, how good is it?
For a single player it's not really worth getting, for online multi it's so-so. Just another "one button to kill them all" game I'm afraid.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
I just wanna point out that DMC4 is nowhere near as good as DMC or DMC3. I really had more fun playing those for some reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts