Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to play online with more than one person at the console. What I had in mind was that me and my friend can play on my PS3 at the same time, on the same team (so we don't cheat) against other people online, just as you can normally play online. I assume that the screen would be split into 2 (or up to 4 if possible). If this can be done, could somebody please tell me how to.

Many thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I thought that I read somewhere that it was possible to do co-op online play...

Another question then. You said that you can do split screen locally for campaign co-op, how would I go about doing that? Would the storyline be the same if I do co-op campaign mode compared to single player campaign mode. Do I need to unlock anything to play it, or can I do it right away. Also, would I be able to continue from where I am right now in single player campaign mode, and continue from there in co-op campaign mode.

Many thanks

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Yes to all of those. There should be an option called Split-Screen under the Multiplayer menu. From there, you can choose your Split-Screen game mode. Note that Online with Split-Screen is still not available.

·
EmuAddict-_-;;
2,831 Posts
How good is it on PS3 or XBOX 360? I play it on my PC. Can you play it with keyboard and mouse just like PC on PS3 or XBOX 360? Because I feel convenient play FPS game with keyboard and mouse.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Nope, no keyboard and mouse. It's basically the same game on PS3 and 360. No special stuffs. If anything, it might beat your low-end PC in terms of graphics and performance.

That aside, no keyboard and mouse, ever. Not that you need them to do headshots...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts