Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What emulators are for the ps2 and where can i find them im lookin for diffrent emu...i have sega and SNES (that dosent work )) is there anny more ? :wave: thanks

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
disassociative said:
What emulators are for the ps2 and where can i find them im lookin for diffrent emu...i have sega and SNES (that dosent work )) is there anny more ? :wave: thanks
Click here: http://ngemu.com/ps2/ and look at the left colum (EMULATORS) :)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
disassociative said:
ok i might have sed this rong i meant playable emulators on the playstaion 2
aaaahhhh in that case... haven't you read the rules? :) there aint no PS2 emu that can play games ... (except that what pcsx2 does <- beta version not fully playable (and won't be for some time :)))

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok fist thank you for you help on the emulators i d/led it great.....but what i need is an emulator that plays idk ex.(snes-staion or sega staion )) they play emulators on the playstation 2 it self i wanna know where to get more

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
disassociative said:
ok fist thank you for you help on the emulators i d/led it great.....but what i need is an emulator that plays idk ex.(snes-staion or sega staion )) they play emulators on the playstation 2 it self i wanna know where to get more
Can't help you about it but... if you're not gonna play those emulators on your ps2 console I suggest you to just find some snes or sega emulators for pc :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts